Huntsman is an American multinational company founded in 1970. It has grown rapidly and significantly by relying on acquisitions.
Today, the Group's business is centred around four main areas:
The Polyurethane activity is structured according to sectors:
- Adhesives, coatings, and elastomers
- Bedding and furniture
- Thermoplastic polyurethane
- Wood composite products
Performance optimising chemicals
Four key markets can be identified:
- Material (e.g. colour pigments)
- Chemicals such as lubricants and fluids, metalworking, electronics, water treatment and paper processing.
As a pioneer in the field of thermosetting chemistry, Huntsman is focused on optimising manufacturing techniques.
- Resin-based products
- High-performance components
- Ready-to-use products such as tooling, adhesives, composites, packaging, encapsulation, potting, and lamination, etc.
In 2020, Huntsman is one of many brands with a proven track record in the aeronautics sector.
As a distributor of Huntsman manufactured products, we are able to set up a dedicated supply chain. We can advise you on the most suitable transport for your needs.
Feel free to contact us
Technical data sheets and safety data sheets (SDS) of Huntsman manufactured products are available from our teams upon request. We offer you various packaging options.