We guarantee safety and traceability throughout the entire process, from reception to stock control.
Our premises meet the requirements established for the storage of hazardous materials:
- Separating out incompatible products that could generate dangerous reactions
- Fire prevention and fire fighting
- Preventing and countering accidental spills
- Ventilation and air conditioning
Entrusting us with the management of your stock means opting for simplicity, safety, and traceability:
- Computerised management of your stock via our ERP
- Inventory transmission
- Forecasting expiry risks
- Customised reporting defined by a set of specifications
What about the delivery?
The process of receiving a product can be carried out in a customised way, based on your specifications. The Aviatec Global Aviation procedure is used by default. Find out more
Did you know?
We store products in temperatures ranging from freezing to room temperature.
The cold chain is observed with a delivery system for temperatures as low as -18 degrees.