- 1998: Aviatec Global Aviation was founded in Paris. NYCO is the sole shareholder.
- 2001: Aviatec Global Aviation moves to Jouy-le-Moutier (95) and regroups its commercial and logistic activities there.
- 2003: The company is certified ISO9001 for trading activity.
- 2007: EN9120 certification acquired.
- 2009: After completing a qualifying training course, the Aviatec logistics team obtains its IATA Dangerous Goods Certificates.
- 2010: Opening of the Aviatec Global Aviation site in Toulouse.
The MOTUL Group acquires a 10% stake in Aviatec Global Aviation.
- 2012: Aviatec joins the Aero-SME committee of GIFAS (French Aerospace Industries Association)
- 2013: Aviatec is approved by Airbus and becomes a first-tier supplier
- 2014: Aviatec becomes a qualified supplier for DCNS (Naval Group)
- 2015: Aviatec becomes an Airbus Eurocopter supplier
Founding of Aviatec Germany
- 2016: Aviatec has a new main shareholder (NYCO shares are resold to the Schneider family)
- 2017: Aviatec extends its product range to aircraft hardware.
- 2018: Aviatec Global Aviation SARL becomes Aviatec Global Aviation SAS.
- 2019: New logo, new image
High added value services
Central purchasing office
We ensure that the necessary chemicals and fasteners remain available to aeronautic professionals.FIND OUT MORE
REACH, Transportation methods, Installation Classified for the Protection of the Environment (ICPE) / Storage, Technical data sheets and SDS, Packaging... We have mastered the regulations that pertain to chemical products.FIND OUT MORE
Stock and consignment
Consignment stock management is tailored to each customer's specific needs.FIND OUT MORE
We provide tailor-made product kits designed to enhance our customers' production line performance.FIND OUT MORE
We deliver the correct quantity based on the customer's specific request. We ensure traceability and security at every stage of this process.FIND OUT MORE