Since 1998, our company was established as the contact point for aeronautic professionals.
- About us
- Our History
- 1998: Aviatec Global Aviation was founded in Paris. NYCO is the sole shareholder.
- 2001: Aviatec Global Aviation moves to Jouy-le-Moutier (95) and regroups its commercial and logistic activities there.
- 2003: The company is certified ISO9001 for trading activity.
- 2007: EN9120 certification acquired.
- 2009: After completing a qualifying training course, the Aviatec logistics team obtains its IATA Dangerous Goods Certificates.
- 2010: Opening of the Aviatec Global Aviation site in Toulouse.
The MOTUL Group acquires a 10% stake in Aviatec Global Aviation.
- 2012: Aviatec joins the Aero-SME committee of GIFAS (French Aerospace Industries Association)
- 2013: Aviatec is approved by Airbus and becomes a first-tier supplier
- 2014: Aviatec becomes a qualified supplier for DCNS (Naval Group)
- 2015: Aviatec becomes an Airbus Eurocopter supplier
Founding of Aviatec Germany
- 2016: Aviatec has a new main shareholder (NYCO shares are resold to the Schneider family)
- 2017: Aviatec extends its product range to aircraft hardware.
- 2018: Aviatec Global Aviation SARL becomes Aviatec Global Aviation SAS.
- 2019: New logo, new image