We manage chemical regulations.
Our in-depth knowledge of the REACH Regulation allows us to work alongside manufacturers to ensure the conformity of their products to the requirements of the aeronautic sector.
We distribute, store, and transport hazardous materials (HAZMAT - Hazardous Materials).
All hazardous materials are classified under one or more hazard classes and are given a number called the "UN number".
- Class 1: Explosive substances and objects
- Class 2: Gas
- Class 3: Flammable liquids
- Class 4.1: Flammable solids, self-reactive substances, desensitised explosive solids, and substances liable to polymerisation
- Class 4.2: Materials prone to spontaneous ignition
- Class 4.3: Substances that, in contact with water, emit flammable gases
- Class 5.1: Oxidising substances
- Class 5.2: Organic peroxides
- Class 6.1: Toxic substances
- Class 6.2: Infectious substances
- Class 7: Radioactive materials
- Class 8: Corrosive materials
- Class 9: Miscellaneous hazardous materials and objects
We are certified EN9120.
Our quality approach provides an internal framework for handling regulations related to chemical products. Our employees undergo training provided by accredited organisations, and their expertise is continuously upgraded.
Would you like to find out more? certification-EN9120